HEALTH AWARENESS IN MY 30’s
There are a few things we need to be aware of in our 30s when it comes to our health. Many of us will have picked up bad habits or routines that will have a big impact on our fertility, waistline and health if we don’t make changes now. These can include:
- Drinking too much too often
- Smoking and other drugs
- Overeating, and eating too many takeaways and convenience foods
- Drinking sugary drinks and energy drinks
- Not exercising
- Not seeing a doctor or dentist for a check-up
30’s HEALTH CHECK
Make the time to visit your doctor for a health check-up every couple of years, even if you don’t feel sick. For all the information you need on getting a health check-up, including booking your appointment and what to ask for, download our Men’s Health Check-ups brochure.
These are some of the topics you might want to discuss at your health check.
- Sexual health and fertility
- Blood pressure
- Liver health
- Diet and exercise
- Hair loss
- Cholesterol and heart health
- Depression and anxiety
- Man bits and anything unusual
- Unusual moles or marks on your skin
STEPS TO BETTER HEALTH IN OUR 30’s
There’s a lot we can do in our 30s to change old habits, make new ones, and set ourselves up for a healthier future. And it’s much easier to make those changes now rather than leaving it unil we’re in our 40s. Check out what you can do.