RUN FOR MEN’S HEALTH
Become a Golden Runner
Becoming a Golden Runner for the Men’s Health Trust is a truly awesome thing to do. As well as fundraising for Men’s Health in New Zealand, you’ll receive the following:
- Your ticket to the marathon (any distance) will be paid for.
- You will receive training guides to help you achieve your distance on the day.
- You will get invited to a Golden Runner Q+A event in Auckland City in August.
- You can go to the Golden Runner tent at the end of the race for free refreshments, and a lie down.
- You will be presented with an ‘ASB Auckland Marathon 2016’ medal.
- And, you will get a free Men’s Health Trust dry-fit running singlet!
We have limited places available for fundraisers that include tickets to the event for distances of 12km, 21km or 42km.
To be accepted as a golden runner, you need to commit to fundraising at least $1,500 (full marathon) or $1,000 (any other distance) for the Men’s Health Trust.
Most people choose to do this through having an online fundraising page and getting friends, family and co-workers to sponsor them. If this is your first time, we are more than happy to help you set this up.
If you want to run for Men’s Health but don’t think you qualify as a golden runner, you can still help us fundraise to improve Men’s Health in New Zealand.
If you need help, just send us an email.
- Everyone who raises $100+ will receive a Men’s Health Trust dry-fit singlet to run in on the day.
- If you raise $300+, you will also be presented an ‘ASB Auckland Marathon 2016’ medal after the race.
Meet Michael Stowers
At the age of 49 Michael decided to run every day for at least a year. He weighed in at 120kg and knew if he didn’t make some radical changes he could die from a heart attack. Find out how he turned his life around…
BUY A RUNNING SINGLET
Buy your Men’s Health high quality dry fit running singlet to show your support for Men’s Health whenever you’re running or at the gym…